Tips on how to save on postage:
1. Be smart on the weight of your item(s) to be sent. Also the weight of your packaging counts.
2. Pay attention to the layout imposed by Bpost. As a result, you don’t get unexpected higher rates charged.
3. Plan your mailing on time. The sooner you want to deliver the mailing, the higher the rates.
4. Deduplicate your files. It’s a pity and confusing to receive a mailing two times. Therefore we can deduplicate your files for you.
5. Please contact us so we can think along with you. Layout, format, quantity, … each aspect has an influence on the cost.
Direct Mail Service Buro stands ready with advice and assistance to help you apply these tips.